February Board Meeting 2/16 6pm
Board Meeting: February 16th at 6pm
We will be meeting at the Tanglewood Forest Poolhouse.
TFLD is continuing to work with Pioneer Management to assist in all of the District’s needs.
The Pioneer portal is currently available to all residents of TFLD and can be accessed at https://pioneeratx.nabrnetwork.com.
Please contact our manager, Trey, for all District concerns or questions at email@example.com. General questions for Pioneer, please call at 512-447-4496.
1. The political subdivision's contact information is:
District’s Temporary Mailing Address:
Tanglewood Forest Limited District ("District")
P.O. Box 150273
Austin, Texas 78715
2. The elected officers of the District are:
Ron Peterson, Board President
Kat Dowling, Board Vice President
Nikki Krueger, Board Secretary/Treasurer
Robbie Castille, Board Member at Large
Joshua Schauer, Board Member at Large
3. The District's next election will be November 8, 2022, which is the Tuesday after the first Monday of November 2022, with polling locations as established by the Travis County Elections Division.
4. Residents of the District who are qualified to vote in the District and aged 18 or over may complete an Application for a Place on the Tanglewood Forest Limited District Director Election Ballot to have their name added to the ballot for the election of District Directors. The deadline to file the Application is not less than 78 days before the date of the election and the earliest an application may be filed is 30 days prior to the deadline. The District’s Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot will be posted on the District’s website and at the bulletin board by the Pool House, located at 9809 Curlew Drive, at least 30 days before the application filing window opens. Applications will be available on the District's website.
5. The District's meeting agendas are located under District Documents.
6. The District's approved minutes are located under District Documents.
Tex. Gov't Code Section 2051.201.