Special Meeting: June 11th 6pm Next Board Meeting: June 17th 6pm
In mid-May, an automated Welcome Letter from Pioneer Management was sent out in error. We apologize for any frustration and confusion this may have caused.
TFLD will be working with Pioneer Management to assist in all of the District’s needs. TFLD is unique, so some of the verbiage concerning HOAs was misleading and not applicable to TFLD.
A correction letter with TFLD specific information will be sent out shortly. The Pioneer portal is currently available to all residents of TFLD and can be accessed at https://pioneeratx.nabrnetwork.com.
Please contact our manager, Trey, for all District concerns or questions at email@example.com. General questions for Pioneer, please call at 512-447-4496.
Special Meeting: June 11th 6pm
Next Board Meeting: June 17th 6pm
Per the COVID-19 Mayoral Declaration All Tanglewood Forest Facilities Are Closed To the Public Until Further Notice.
1. The political subdivision's contact information is:
District’s Temporary Mailing Address:
Tanglewood Forest Limited District ("District")
4301 Westbank Drive, Suite B130
Austin, Texas 78746
2. The elected officers of the District are:
Catherine Rockwell, Board President
Sue McCoy, Board Vice President
Kat Dowling, Board Secretary
Enrique Alvarez, Board Treasurer
3. The District's next election will be November 3, 2020, with polling locations as established by the Travis County Elections Division.
4. Residents of the District who are qualified to vote and aged 18 or over may complete an Application for a Place on the Tanglewood Forest Limited District Director Election Ballot to have their name added to the ballot for the election of District Directors. The deadline to file the Application is August, 17 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Applications will be available on the District's website beginning July 18, 2020.
5. The District's meeting agendas are located under District Documents.
6. The District's approved minutes are located under District Documents.
Act of May 23, 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., 2019 Tex. Gen. Laws 1029 (to be codified at Tex. Gov't Code Section 2051.152)