BOARD MEETING 01/20 AT 6PM
TFLD Board of Directors is committed to information transparency, integrity and ethical stewardship of all resources within The District.
TFLD is continuing to work with Pioneer Management to assist in all of the District’s needs.
The Pioneer portal is currently available to all residents of TFLD and can be accessed at https://pioneeratx.nabrnetwork.com.
Please contact our manager, Trey, for all District concerns or questions at email@example.com. General questions for Pioneer, please call at 512-447-4496.
Board Meeting: January 20th at 6pm
***Zoom log-in located on Agendas for each meeting***
1. The political subdivision's contact information is:
District’s Temporary Mailing Address:
Tanglewood Forest Limited District ("District")
4301 Westbank Drive, Suite B130
Austin, Texas 78746
2. The elected officers of the District are:
Ron Peterson, Board President
Sue McCoy, Board Vice President
Kat Dowling, Board Secretary
Nikki Krueger, Board Treasurer
Robbie Castille, Board Member at Large
3. The District's next election will be the first Tuesday of November 2022, with polling locations as established by the Travis County Elections Division.
4. Residents of the District who are qualified to vote in the District and aged 18 or over may complete an Application for a Place on the Tanglewood Forest Limited District Director Election Ballot to have their name added to the ballot for the election of District Directors. The deadline to file the Application will be determined at a later date. Applications will be available on the District's website.
5. The District's meeting agendas are located under District Documents.
6. The District's approved minutes are located under District Documents.
Act of May 23, 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., 2019 Tex. Gen. Laws 1029 (to be codified at Tex. Gov't Code Section 2051.152)