AUGUST BOARD MEETING 8/19 AT 6PM
In addition to the national election on November 3rd, Tanglewood Forest Limited District will have three open board positions on the ballot.
Interested in running? Need more information?
Check out our 2020 Election section.
Due to the recent spike in COVID-19, beginning Monday July 6, all park amenities will close. This includes pool, tennis court, playgrounds, & other amenities. All trails will remain open; however, rules regarding masks and social distancing continue to apply.
TFLD is continuing to work with Pioneer Management to assist in all of the District’s needs.
The Pioneer portal is currently available to all residents of TFLD and can be accessed at https://pioneeratx.nabrnetwork.com.
Please contact our manager, Trey, for all District concerns or questions at email@example.com. General questions for Pioneer, please call at 512-447-4496.
Next Board Meeting: August 19th
Feed coming soon
1. The political subdivision's contact information is:
District’s Temporary Mailing Address:
Tanglewood Forest Limited District ("District")
4301 Westbank Drive, Suite B130
Austin, Texas 78746
2. The elected officers of the District are:
Catherine Rockwell, Board President
Sue McCoy, Board Vice President
Kat Dowling, Board Secretary
Enrique Alvarez, Board Treasurer
Ron Peterson, Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
3. The District's next election will be November 3, 2020, with polling locations as established by the Travis County Elections Division.
4. Residents of the District who are qualified to vote and aged 18 or over may complete an Application for a Place on the Tanglewood Forest Limited District Director Election Ballot to have their name added to the ballot for the election of District Directors. The deadline to file the Application is August, 17 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Applications will be available on the District's website beginning July 18, 2020.
5. The District's meeting agendas are located under District Documents.
6. The District's approved minutes are located under District Documents.
Act of May 23, 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., 2019 Tex. Gen. Laws 1029 (to be codified at Tex. Gov't Code Section 2051.152)