Next Board Meeting: MARCH 25th 6pm
Next Board Meeting: March 25th 6 pm at the Pool House
On the morning on February 20th Woodlands Park, at the corner of Slaughter Ln. and Rochelle, had structural damages from a car accident. The District is working to clean and repair this as fast as possible.
1. The political subdivision's contact information is:
District’s Temporary Mailing Address:
Tanglewood Forest Limited District ("District")
4301 Westbank Drive, Suite B130
Austin, Texas 78746
2. The elected officers of the District are:
Catherine Rockwell, Board President
Sue McCoy, Board Vice President
Kat Dowling, Board Treasurer
Enrique Alvarez, Board Secretary
Bonnie McCalister, Board Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
3. The District's next election will be November 3, 2020, with polling locations as established by the Travis County Elections Division.
4. Residents of the District who are qualified to vote and aged 18 or over may complete an Application for a Place on the Tanglewood Forest Limited District Director Election Ballot to have their name added to the ballot for the election of District Directors. The deadline to file the Application is August, 17 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Applications will be available on the District's website beginning July 18, 2020.
5. The District's meeting agendas are located under District Documents.
6. The District's approved minutes are located under District Documents.
Act of May 23, 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., 2019 Tex. Gen. Laws 1029 (to be codified at Tex. Gov't Code Section 2051.152)