BOARD MEETING 10/21 AT 6PM
Tanglewood Forest LD residents can take part in BULK trash drop off at Tanglewood Park (9801 Curlew Dr) 10/17 starting at 12pm and ending at 6pm or when at capacity. Please bring proof of District residency.
The City of Austin will resume BRUSH pick-up starting 11/23.
Please do not drop off brush or yard trimmings.
It has been determined that these re-openings may proceed safely during
Stage 3 COVID-19: Risk-Based Guidelines.
These changes were made in consultation with Austin Public Health and City leadership.
TFLD is continuing to work with Pioneer Management to assist in all of the District’s needs.
The Pioneer portal is currently available to all residents of TFLD and can be accessed at https://pioneeratx.nabrnetwork.com.
Please contact our manager, Trey, for all District concerns or questions at email@example.com. General questions for Pioneer, please call at 512-447-4496.
Next Board Meeting: October 21st 6pm
***Zoom log-in located on Agendas for each meeting***
Feed coming soon
1. The political subdivision's contact information is:
District’s Temporary Mailing Address:
Tanglewood Forest Limited District ("District")
4301 Westbank Drive, Suite B130
Austin, Texas 78746
2. The elected officers of the District are:
Catherine Rockwell, Board President
Sue McCoy, Board Vice President
Kat Dowling, Board Secretary
Enrique Alvarez, Board Treasurer
Ron Peterson, Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
3. The District's next election will be November 3, 2020, with polling locations as established by the Travis County Elections Division.
4. Residents of the District who are qualified to vote and aged 18 or over may complete an Application for a Place on the Tanglewood Forest Limited District Director Election Ballot to have their name added to the ballot for the election of District Directors. The deadline to file the Application is August, 17 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Applications will be available on the District's website beginning July 18, 2020.
5. The District's meeting agendas are located under District Documents.
6. The District's approved minutes are located under District Documents.
Act of May 23, 2019, 86th Leg., R.S., 2019 Tex. Gen. Laws 1029 (to be codified at Tex. Gov't Code Section 2051.152)